Thursday, December 24, 2009

~Merry Christmas~

Merry Christmas Eve!

This is without a doubt my most favorite time of the year...I love everything that Christmas means, even all the craziness that ensues from it. As the year is ending Ive been a bit down lately....just thinking about life and the what ifs. Im a big believer in 'everything happens for a reason'. But recently, looking back, Ive been wondering if I had made certain decisions differently...where would I be right now in my life? I have amazing friends, family and adventures but apart of me knows I was supposed to be somewhere different than this right now. Where I dont know, all I do know is that Im realizing that even small choices impact your life in great ways, ways that you may never fully understand.

But you know those moments that you didnt say the thing you should have said? that moment when your fear of being let down stops you from saying something important. If I am bad at anything it is that...sometimes even years or minutes later you want to kick yourself for being so ridiculous! I hope that throughout my life I learn how to be better at that. Knowing the outcome would be far greater than never knowing...because you never said the words.....

I hope that everyone has a blissfully wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!

<3 always,
Suzanna

No comments:

Post a Comment