Monday, October 19, 2009

Settling in

June 5th, 2009

I left Ft. Myers a month ago today and it feels longer than that. But in the past three weeks that I have been in Bar Harbor I have had more quiet time to think, reflect and remember than I probably ever have. There has always been something going on, someone who needed something, some "fire to put out" ....but here there is just the day. Its what ever I make it and its a liberating feeling. We only have one chance at this life and it is only what we make of it. I know that in my life I want to experience and see all of God's great beauty in this world, I want to travel to every shore and witness every culture (or realistically as many as I can!), and somehow in doing all that I want to make a difference by bringing goodness and peace into people's lives. Maybe its the cold and rainy day outside, but I just felt like I needed to say that there is no reason to ever waste a moment of your life. Open your arms and your heart and experience all the good, bad, uncomfortable moments in life because its only then that you know you are truly living.<3 Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment